I got worked yesterday too - First with a 10 mile bike ride to the Hawaii Kai boat ramp and back - then nice warm up to Farmers Road - then speed drills. :( oh how I loathe speed drills... 1/4 mile sprint, 1/4 mile jog, 1/4 mile sprint, 1/4 mile jog, 1/2 mile sprint, 1/4 jog, 1/4 sprint, 1/4 jog, jog back to beach. :( Boo! I wasn't feeling my 100% with a small pull on my right leg and major cramping. Lame-O! Good thing coach pushed me just enough though - I would have been sad if I gave up on myself.
Today I'm going to go on a easy run and maybe do some sprints on my street and reactivate my 24 hour membership. I have to start going to back to the gym in the morning before work! MUST MUST MUST!
Thursday is UH Pool and run! Wee! Oh how I love to feel exhausted. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment