Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oh my...

So time is creeping by, yet I can't seem to get enough out of my days...does that make any sense? The other day I was just thinking about how I have no time for myself anymore and maybe working so many hours at my second job would be a mistake...then my manager comes up to me and lets me know the other FR is going on a LOA..."would you please be able to increase your days of availability to MWFSS?"...how do you really say no to someone when they're in a bind like that? sigh...it's okay...I chock it up to having more hours and tip money in the bank.

my schedule going forward:
Mon: 7am-5pm HA --> 5.15pm-10.30pm Hiroshi's
Tue: 7am-5pm HA --> 6.45pm-9.00pm Training
Wed: 7am-5pm HA --> 5.15pm-10.30pm Hiroshi's
Thu: 7am-5pm HA --> 6.45pm-9.00pm Training
Fri: 7am-5pm HA --> 5.15pm-10.30pm Hiroshi's
Sat: Time to myself in the morning!!! --> 5.15pm-10.30pm Hiroshi's
Sun: 6.30am-11.00am Training --> 5.15pm-10.30pm Hiroshi's

Somewhere in there I have to add gym time...which will probably end up being in the morning around 5am because I'll be too tired to attempt it after work. I've also resolved to the fact that Matthew and I are donners...but you know what, why would I be with someone who doesn't want to be with me? I'm pretty content with the idea of being single and just not having to think about anyone but me. Haha...perhaps I'm just giving up...but I think I still find joy in life.

First things first! - I have to get back on track with my health. This is the opposite for most, but I get skinnier and more fit while in a relationship rather than trying to acquire one. Suppose it's because I'm never really looking to acquire one. Regardless, I have to start running like a mofo as I did before and start taking my training seriously. I have 2 more weeks before Tinman. I don't want to do the Tinman, but I already signed up so might as well. Honolulu Marathon and North Shore Marathon are set in stone too. Hopefully, once Tinman is over and we immediately get rolling into marathon training I'll get my ass back in shape. The Marathon Series is all paid for as well, so it'll be a fun/painful trek to December. :)


September 5th (Sun)
RUNNER'S HI 20K
KALAELOA




December 12th (Sun)
Honolulu Marathon :)

May 1st 2011 (Sun)
North Shore Marathon

1 comment:

Tiff said...

where do u work? hiroshi's? is that the place in restaurant row? i've never been.

as far as the single life goes, i'm right there with ya. i think i have become an expert at staying single. haha. lmk if u ever need to vent tho :)