Great Aloha Run (8 miles)
Time: 2 hours 12 minutes
Pace: SLOW
June 14, 2009
Hibiscus Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
Time: 2 hours 28 minutes 42 seconds
Pace:
Norman Tamanaha 15K (9.32 miles)
Time: 1 hour 37 minutes 26 seconds
Pace: 10.27/miles
Time: 2 hours 14 minutes 39 seconds
Pace: 10.50/miles
The run was pretty hot and humid to start, then it started to drizzle with overcast skies. Such a weird day. I have to say I was a little disappointed in myself because after about 9 miles I decided to walk a little. My legs and body weren't even fatigued...I was just lazy. I didn't feel the need to push myself. So sadly, I came in with my worst pace this year. Boo to me! I finished the 20K in 2 hours and 14 mins. Pacing at 10.50/miles.
I know that I could do better, but, I didn't. Ha.
So, I went home and walked my dogs and then went to the movies with my dear friend Cory. Julie & Julia. Nice way to end the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment