Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nob Hill


I must say, I do love running, BUT, I also hate hills. Last night, my coach had us run up and down Nob Hill 3x then run back to the park in a long loop. I didn't bring my GPS with me, but I'm sure it was kind of long. I was slightly proud of myself because I did better on the hills than previous hill repeats...but man...Nob Hill...all those people watching. O_O We closed with abs...but I fear Thursday. We normally have speed work...but coach is integrating plyometrics and abs into the night too.

On another note, my baby (dog) is going back to her daddy tonight. It's hard giving her back, but luckily, she has a really great daddy who takes really great care of her. :) These days, I appreciate getting to have her for any amount of time.

No comments: